Teasing & Bullying Information from
our April Speaker Meeting
Thank you to Mina Goyal, LCSW, for coming to speak to the
PTA on Teasing & Bullying.
She can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or via
telephone at Phone: (510) 374-0672
Her website is www.minagoyal.com.
Points on Harassment, Bullying and Teasing:
- Teasing that does not stop
- Bullying / threats that continues even though
you see the other person is upset
- It's probably harassment if the person feels
uncomfortable or threatened. It DOES NOT
MATTER WHAT THE HARASSER INTENDED!
- Harassment is against school rules, Tribes
Agreements, Character Traits and the LAW!
- Title IX of the Education Admendments to
the Civil Rights Act, Title VII of the Civil
Rights Act, 14th Amendment to US
- Education Code 48900 (I, 11, 15, 1-2, 1-3)
- Tell them to STOP!!!
- Make your feelings clear with I statements
- If he/she/they do not listen, get help from